Colocation – A flexible space solution for your data
What is Colocation
- It is a data facility where equipment, space and bandwidth are available for rental. An ideal solution for businesses wanting to own their own servers but have limited space and resource. It enables you to house your server, rent physical space, power, bandwidth, IP addresses and cooling systems as you require linked to your offices via an internet connection. As a result, this can reduce the costs associated with having and maintaining an in-house computing infrastructure.
100 Percent IT Solution
- We use three data centres, two in London’s Docklands, operated by Telecity, the UK’s largest Colocation provider and The Bunker, a former nuclear command and control centre in Newbury Berkshire near the 100 Percent IT Headquarters.
How much does it cost?
- We calculate pricing on the number of used unit within the rented racks.
Benefits to your Business
- Our data centre environment has virtually unlimited connectivity to the internet. Above all, we ensure optimal conditions for IT hardware through controlled humidity and cooling controls with sophisticated fire suppression systems.
- Security as a benefit features highly with a colocation option. As a result, all visits to our data centres are pre-booked and attendees must provide reference codes, photo ID and permissions before accessing. Our priority is protecting your IT equipment and data because we understand it is a critical component for your business.
- Flexibility is another key benefit of colocation, if one of your phone lines fail, users in other locations can still access your company data. Equally, should your website get a surge in demand, our team can quickly configure enough bandwidth capacity to support this spike in traffic.
- If your business has multiple sites requiring centralised data storage, then this is the ideal solution.
- In conclusion, if your business values the investment made into IT hardware and wants to ensure maximum lifespan.Our team will be very happy to discuss the options of colocation with you in more detail.
- To begin with, our data centres offer assurances your server and assets are protected. Furthermore, you have optimal connectivity to the internet, accessible, 24/7 -365. We have multiple gigabit connections to the internet from tier 1 transit providers.
- We ensure our network is connected to the rest of the internet with plenty of capacity and with optimal low battery latency links.
- In fact, we help reduce the investment and on-going costs involved with maintaining your company IT.
- Most importantly, your server isn’t exposed to the elements of dust, power spikes and brownouts from an unprotected power supply which can damage servers and consequently result in lost data. We prolong server lifespan by housing them in the correct environment.
Contact one of our team to discuss how we can support your IT requirements and deliver a smarter, more efficient way of operating today and for the future.Enquire