Welcome to the 100 Percent IT recruitment page. We offer great career opportunities and are always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Our current available roles are listed below. Our website has all the information you will need to learn more about the services we offer and our company history.
All our vacancies have job descriptions which you can request via email.
We ask that no agencies contact us as these vacancies are for direct application only.
100PercentIT is a growing organisation so be sure to keep reviewing our page as we constantly update our vacancy list.
Cloud Platform Engineer
Are you a Linux or system engineer or developer who is hungry to continually learn new skills? Would you like to join a small and agile organisation working on cutting edge projects?
100 Percent IT is a dynamic and growing Cloud Services business based in Newbury, Berkshire. The company has been established for over 17 years and in the last five years we have developed our own Cloud Platform based on OpenStack and now are the sole Cloud suppliers to a British Overseas Territory. Our Cloud Platform is further enhanced by our patented Secure Trusted Computing technology developed with the University of Oxford. Working with the developers the Cloud Platform Engineer will be responsible for integrating this new technology into the existing Cloud Platform and greatly enhancing the solutions we can offer our growing customer base. You will report directly to the Managing Director.
You will be a self-starter who enjoys full autonomy to develop yourself and the technologies you use, enjoys collaboration and learning, and taking a project, designing it, and delivering it to a high standard.
You will define and deliver cloud architectures with a focus on automation, designing and delivering cloud services in an agile, scalable manner.
- Deliver and support secure, performant and scalable cloud platforms
- Design and build awesome new features to support our customers
- Develop and build code to maintain production systems
- Be excited to work with Open Source technologies and become part of the Open Source community
- Either Infrastructure, Operations or Software Engineering experience, whichever it is you must have an interest in the others and want to learn!
- Experience and interest in working within a fast-paced agile delivery environment
- Strong experience of Linux (any distribution) Operating Systems
- Intermediate Python would be ideal OR knowledge of cloud technologies (OpenStack)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Deployment and pipelines (CI/CD/TDD)
- Great communications skills
- Evidence of your desire to learn and ability to work autonomously
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience of working with OpenStack based platforms
- Experience working with a container orchestration platform such as Kubernetes
- Familiarity with configuration management tools such as SaltStack or Ansible
- Proven track record of implementing cloud services and environments using automation technologies
- Experience of Software Driven Networking platforms such as OpenContrail
- Experience in contributing to Open Source projects
- Experience in designing, implementing, operating and troubleshooting IP-based data networks (LAN/WAN)
- Ability to lead and oversee technical aspects of deploying new infrastructure or executing platform upgrades/enhancements in a production environment. Designing and implementing benchmarks to test performance of new servers and configuration settings.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 25 days holiday per year rising to 30 days
- Contributory pension
- Share option scheme
- The chance to be part of an exciting, growing company with a fantastic team
For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: 01635 881 881