Welcome to the 100 Percent IT recruitment page. We offer great career opportunities and are always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Our current available roles are listed below. Our website has all the information you will need to learn more about the services we offer and our company history.
All our vacancies have job descriptions which you can download or read below for your interest. If you would like to apply for one of our vacant roles. We ask in the first instance you send through your application to our Office Manager, Candice at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that no agencies contact us as these vacancies are for direct application only.
100PercentIT is a growing organisation so be sure to keep reviewing our page as we constantly update our vacancy list.
Python Developer – Salary up to £40,000
A vacancy has arisen for a Python developer in a fast-paced and growing IT company in Newbury, Berkshire. The growth of the business means that a confident, pro-active developer is required to work with the Senior Systems Administrator to develop our state of the art cloud platform, Trusted Cloud security software and internal DevOps infrastructure.
- Someone who is intelligent and bright with lots of initiative and who is incredibly proactive.
- Someone who is willing and keen to learn new skills.
- Someone who is a natural problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
- Someone who is happy to take responsibility and see projects through to a successful conclusion.
Key IT Skills – Essential
- Python, Django (essential).
- Linux OS including CentOS (essential).
Key IT Skills – Desirable
- Additional programming language such as Java or C / C++.
- Cloud Platforms – an understanding of OpenStack.
- An understanding of networking, LAN, WAN, Cisco, Juniper.
Day to Day Activities
- Working with The University of Oxford to develop our Trusted Cloud platform that uses cryptography to protect user data.
- Updating our Python-based OpenStack platform controller and installer.
- Creating and managing a DevOps system to test new code.
- Writing new code (mostly in Python) with test coverage to implement new platform features.
- Writing code documentation / user documentation.
- Assisting with third line support to resolve code-related customer issues.
It is most important that the successful candidate has an excellent programming background, is a great communicator, loves learning, has a desire to gain the skills needed and relishes the challenge of working with cutting edge technology in a small team.
The role will be full time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm office based with the possibility to work from home. You will have opportunities to learn and develop a long-term and rewarding career while working with a great team.
CV’s and applications to be sent to email@example.com
PDF to download – Python Job Specification_September2017